Thursday 23 August 2012

The 'lympics down under

I may still be awaiting a potentially illegal copy of both the opening and closing ceremonies for my viewing pleasure (I WILL watch them). But to ensure I lack in fomo Babs has save the day!

A delightful package arrived this week. With several other yummy Cadbury delights included I also received Olympic mascot chocolate lollies, an Olympic mascot choccie bar, Olympic mascot jelly shapes, an Olympic keyring, a union jack scarf, an Olympic choccie gold medal, and of course the Olympic mug. Yey!

I am now truly feeling even more olympiccy. So much so I went to the gym yesterday and sweated like god knows what (to justify the chocolate). But we shall say I was feeling Olympic sporty!

Happy post Olympics fitness fad!

No comments:

Post a Comment