Wednesday 9 May 2012

You're oh so excited by my hair aren't you!

This isn't just any hair. This is birthday hair. And birthday hair rocks more than any other hairs!

For my birthday yesterday I took the day off and booked in for a long overdue color and cut.

And because it was after all not normal hair but birthday hair they were dealing with they got all excited and curled my birthday hair for me. Which is so much more lovely than curling my birthday hair myself. As I love my birthday hair. But that is a bit too much effort.

My birthday hair and I enjoyed our day off. The sun shone ALL day. Not a cloud was in the sky. And it was a beautiful 20 degrees.

Lime came home and my birthday hair and I opened our presents and had a yummy steak dinner and then pootled off to the cinema where we sat in an oversized reclining armchair with cocktails, popcorn and peanut m&m's.

Birthday hair and I had a fab time. Although birthday hair was less curly and more 'kinked' before we reached the cinema.

Birthday hair and I would like to thank you for your birthday messages. And we love you all (an birthday hair will be back in 364 days).

No comments:

Post a Comment